How do you pronounce Evile?

I think its pronnounced just like the word "Evil" except the ending is said like the word "Vile". you put the emphasis of the word on the starting "E". not the "vile" part. Hope this helps, and someone correct me if Im wrong, but I remember Matt Drake pronouncing like this at the gig I went to.

i'll never forget a spanish guy who came up and said "Evilly!" pronounced like "Heavilly" without the H.

I just went "YEAH!!!"

He pronounced it right because it's so wrong.

hahaha, nice one.

Nah I let him carry on saying evilly, it was great.

But seriously, seeing as we get asked it quite a lot, it's pronounced 'eeh-vile', like E-mail, but vile.

hahaha, nice one.

But seriously, seeing as we get asked it quite a lot, it's pronounced 'eeh-vile', like E-mail, but vile.

Honestly....I think E-Mail sounds better, why not call your second effort "E-mail".
:lol:

hahaha, nice one.

Cheers dude.

I wondered as "Evile" is the early modern English way of spelling "Evil" so I didn't know if you where repping British history or not.

So it's not a dumb thread, it's only dumb if you don't have a masters degree in English and History like I do.

You thick cunts. :D