How do you Read Needled 24/7 ?

Against my better judgement I will not insult you, but ask a justification of your statement...

Originally posted by loWildChild
I dont think so Warheart2....
Neeldled 24/7 its something like.... drugged 24/7, right???
is it? well i'm a bit ignorant with these slangsorwhateveryouwanttocalltheseweirdtitlesofHCD so i dunno... i need explanation

fuck i'm soooooooo :zzz:

Originally posted by Final_Vision
A lot of the titles on HCDR are dumb.....but oh fuckin well. I dont really care cause the musics gonna own.

That's true! For example Bodom Beach Terror :) But your are not gonna listen the song titles, so it doesn't really matter. Not to me.

By the way, I heard that song from radio yesterday and it kicked ass:headbang:.. Bodom is going better all the time...:headbang:

the song titles are GREAT

I'd like to know if Alexi really meant "drugged" when he named the song Needled 24/7

the first impression I had when I read this title was of some kind of torture, more like a psychological one.... kinda like Everytime I Die

well I might be wrong but that's just what I thought :p

Originally posted by BurningAngel
By the way, I heard that song from radio yesterday and it kicked ass:headbang:.. Bodom is going better all the time...:headbang:

Did anyone ripped it from the radio as it has been done w/ You're better off dead?