How do you tune your guitar?

How is your tuned?

• Standard

Votes: 11 36.7%
  • Other

Votes: 19 63.3%

• Total voters
since your tuner sucks and wont show anything below E, tune the sixth to the seventh fret, as opposed to the 5th for standard.

I've got my Warlock tuned to D, at the moment. I also put it in other tunings, depending how I feel.

My 7-string Carvin is tuned to standard since it doesn't really need to be dropped and I know how to transpose. :Smug: My other Carvin is in standard tuning.

my Marathon RR and Warlock NJ are tuned to D (everything whole step down, I kinda hate drop-tunings so I always use a lower "standard-tuning") but those hardly get used at the moment, I may change their tuning somewhen, but no need for it now.
the Ibanez 7-string (that I play nearly exclusively these days) is in standard tuning. didnt feel the need to go any lower than B so far

eh my 100 dollar washburn is currently tuned to god-fucking-knows-what. haha it was so cheap the brige broke (ill put up a pic someday). um my hammer sunburst A/T is tuned to drop D.....

I most of time to riffs for Death Metal so its down tuned. when i do Thrash its Standard.

i learned how top play some stone sour in my spare time (considering the fact its rediculously easy) and they use some wierd ass tunings.