How does the new Children Of Bodom cd fare at the hands of Royal Carnage??

Papa Josh said:
And don't even think of starting a war of words as we will CRUSH you. :Smug:

An opinion is an opinion, a Royal Carnage review is about as close to fact as you can get. :lol:

May the flames get hot.:hotjump: :devil: :devil: :devil:

:lol: You're funny man...

Dude you guys are still alive? I stopped reading after the crappy review of Cannibal Corpse :tickled:

Dude, war of words? are you bluffing, we have a school full of bad arses on this forum!

We've giving it pretty much the same review, less the guitar world stuff. This is old news.

I think it's actually a pretty good review. But.. Undoubtedly TL&S doesn't represent Alexi's best work when it comes to guitar playing; it ain't the reason he's on GW. Also, why spend 50% of the space talking about the bands fans? That seems to be the biggest issue with most 'bodom haters' anyway. Just listen to the music for fucks sake.

Basically everyone who knew COB in the States loved them when they were still more or less underground (the time before the tours) but suddenly now that they're getting more popular people who already knew them are starting to hate this "band for mall crowd gromits and powermetal nerds". You damn posers! :cool:

In Finland it has got to the point that it's actually a bigger trend to hate them than to love them.

am i the only one who thinks COB hasnt gone downhill?...now people will probly say im wrong or im stupid cause my opinion is different than theirs, but i think TLSO is awesome and think the new cd is gonna kick ass.

and im sick of people who think its cool to hate bands that get popular because they are good, as if its their fault. and like "i dont like their fans so im not gonna like their music" fucking losers. if people dont think new COB is as good as old COB thats fine with me, but dont say "everyone else says new COB sucks so of course i have to agree with them".

New CoB isn't as good as old CoB. It's still CoB. It's not like it's replacing their old work, it's just being added to their already existing material. There are songs on every CD that people skip past. If you think back, Needled 24/7 was the song that everyone heard by CoB in America and it fucking sucked, I thought HCDR was gonna be the worst piece of shit ever to be released... After a while I got used to the song and kinda liked it, and then when I heard the rest of the album I loved it. You're better Off Dead, Triple Corpse Hammerblow, HCDR, etc. All great songs. It's probably going to be similar with the new album.