How gay is Markgugs?

ChiefB

The Truth Seeker
Mar 14, 2003
Planet Earth
I thought this would spark a few chuckles and maybe the odd response. Where the hell is that twat? Is he holed up somewhere with his pennies drinking shampoo? Fuck me he's such a dull cunt !

I kind of miss the hard brash New Jersey "I don't give a rats ass, lets go surfing (on the east coast!) and the USA should bomb everyone" kind of guy.

He's most probably still embarrased about getting his penis out during Slayer at Wacken. Obviously, this was not his way of 'getting off' on the music but decided to have a leak. Not only did he fill a pint glass, but he pissed all over his hand. Now how gay is that? :tickled:

We even have the photos to prove this!

:wave:

Chief B

There was a time where every time he posted it was sure to garner 500+ responses, mostly from mad 10 year olds. Those were the days... :tickled:

Yeah, I didn't realize that he posted across the other forums that much...it didn't dawn on me as to how severe the flame wars got until I saw his apology to everyone on the General Music Discussion!

By the way, who was taking the photographs at Wacken?

I travelled from S.E Asia to see this ....

DSCF0084.JPG

... but instead ended up seeing this

DSCF0081.JPG

... then ended up being part of this...

DSCF0090.JPG

Chief B :tickled:

Whoah! Check out that dude holding the camera boom! Raise the fist of metal indeed! :lol:

:lol: I recognize you, gugs, Jason, and Jim - but who are the other two? And how sunburned did you get - you looked like an Icelander before you went to Wacken! You should have hung out with the skinheads a bit more.

By the way, here is the thread...http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=81687&highlight=apology...but the funniest part is that everyone starts confessing to things - some bloke called LordFireworm confesses to sniffing some dirty panties from a laundry basket. :lol:

What else have I been missing? Any good stories from around the other forums?

By the way, the guy on the right is Thomas (Ice Maiden's bit of fluff on the side) and the guy who's head is leaning back with a hint of tongue sticking out is Herman Li, lead guitarist for Dragonforce.

By the way, in the piss picture, notice the guy standing to his left...only in Germany will you see fashionable jackets like that worn with drainpipe blue jeans. :lol:

JayKeeley said:
...only in Germany will you see fashionable jackets like that worn with drainpipe blue jeans. :lol:
Your observation just made me laugh my arse off! I remember owning jeans like that - many years ago - and the following day (after a Bon Jovi concert) I needed surgery on my right testicle - squashed my bollox those jeans did. :tickled:

There was a really good thread concerning Pain of Salvation's website... here it is: http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=80955

In case anyone missed it, PoS's website was extremely anti-war about 6 months ago, the opening page was pretty interesting, with a massive amount of anti-war slogans scrolling across the screen in different fonts, sizes, and directions. It was quite interesting to look at actually, and obviously my opinion on the matter was quite a bit different back then. :)

EDIT: Scratch that, I stand by what I said, it's just now I don't like Bush, then I still sorta/kinda/almost did.

Oh man, I read about half way through and I'd had enough, especially since it was all written before the war....ugh.

So back to German fashion statements then. How many people like this were seen at Wacken?

master0.jpg

Master of Mullets - you are shitting me? That has got to be the most funniest thing I've seen in ages. Fuck me I am laughing my tits off at this nonsense.

The mullet thing at Wacken was beyond funny. What the fuck is it with the 'Jerries' and this hair style. The hair coupled with tight jeans, booze, cigs and saying "Yah" to everything you say including when you are not saying anything, these guys are just a walking stereotype. Makes me wanna head butt some sense into them.

You have no idea how difficult it was for me to host this image on our site....I'm telling you man, the skinheads are after the wrong people. I mean, what the hell is this?

RunningWild_Pic.gif

:lol: Mullets fucking own and you know it. :p I had one when I was 13 and the ladies loved it. Granted, it was much more subtle, but still... :loco:

Holy! I think Mark's stomach ulcer is bigger than his stomach at this point...and some of those guys he argued with probably took a gun to their heads.

Wasn't there a big bust up in the Symphony X board as well at one point? I think even Papa Josh got involved with that one (or started it, heh).