how many boards have you been banned from?

None. I don't go out of my way to be an asshole on the internet, I just do that in real life. :dopey:

Conspicuously Absent said:
theres a differnce between "making a funny" and "being a dickwad" :p

I suppose that's true, unless part of what makes you funny is being a dickwad. :Smokin:

But I digress, with Katatonia, I neither made a funny nor was I a dickwad.

But apparently their moderator thinks my "attitude is disgusting." :lol: :lol: :lol:

He should replace Jonas as head moaner/groaner/whiner. :oops:

I'm going to go ahead and agree with Jesse here. It sounds like a clever shill move on your part to attract more people to tune in to that mainstream online radio show you call mainstream resistance. For shame. :)

ain't? Anyhow those katatonia fellows are cool as fuck and you go on their forum and make a spectacle of yourself. If you get banned, let it be. You just come off as a whiny bitch harping on the issue my negro. :)

Reign in Acai said:
ain't? Anyhow those katatonia fellows are cool as fuck and you go on their forum and make a spectacle of yourself. If you get banned, let it be. You just come off as a whiny bitch harping on the issue my negro. :)

Just curious as to how one gets banned over something so trivial. It was his exchange that irked me more than the actual banning.