How many original Cds do you own?

GONE Ridin' Hood

Professor.
Jul 8, 2005
I was just wondering what would be the average quantity of cds that people have and what are the predominant genres that they have.

I have about 112 cds (I think, have to count them again), and mots of them are either Power or something with gutural/harsh vocals (meaning Black or Death).

Don't count your physical cds but your albums and EPs /singles :) .

110 and it's mostly Melodic Death à la Gothenberg sound, some death, gothic, classical and soundtracks.

63... :) but most of them are rare editions!!!! :kickass:

And to the people that said that have almost 1000 Original Cds (or 800 or 600)... show me a picture of those Cds!...

BastardSonOfGod said:
And to the people that said that have almost 1000 Original Cds (or 800 or 600)... show me a picture of those Cds!...
:wave:

not shown: tapes + some of the newer cd's (the shelves, as you can see, are full -- i must get some new storage arrangement)

about 1000. picture not available right now, plus they're all slowly going to be put to sleep in boxes while i rip the contents for easier access. still, there's users on this board who can confirm about the quantity since they've seen them. ;)

close to 1000. I can't post a picture because I'm in England, and all my cds are at my house in the US :lol: Rest assured I have them, and I actually need to stop buying so many cause my money is going byebye.

these range in style from classical & jazz (a few select great ones), blues & rock / alternative, to metal & DM/BM. the majority fall under prog and death metal

solefald said:
exposure nice collection of skydancers. but why did you switched the exposure booklet?

thx to you yeah all format and original!
Only to protect the signature on it!

Just above 200 i think. Maybe some of you 500+ record owners could help me answer a question. Does that thing where you gaze at your collection and just wish it was bigger ever go away? :erk:

I feel so "small" :)goggly: ) when comparing my collection to some posted here. I actually have about 140 in total, I just counted the metal cds :) .