how many TANKARD fans here?

Tankard fucking rocks! Now I haven't heard all of their material, and the new albums have passed me by completely(I go for old albums when I find a new band), but I'll go with Zombie Attack("Zombie Atteeek":D ).

I have always wanted pick up some TANKARD but all the noise records era' of TANKARD is out of print....maybe some day they'll put out a boxset!!!!

I hope they do!!!

Alien was fantastic as was Chemical Invasion and the Morning After. I was disappointed with Meaning of Life and I havent heard anything since.

a band I've yet to check out :(

what is the definitive Tankard album? Yes, you may say "all of them, lolZ", but which is the best summary of them as a band please.

Their albums have been re-released with loads of bonus tracks and so on, so shouldn't be that hard to get hold of. I'll recommend getting the "Chemical Invasion" album, which includes the whole "Zombie Attack" album as well. Speed beer-maniac partythrash at it's finest.

Malleus said:
Their albums have been re-released with loads of bonus tracks and so on, so shouldn't be that hard to get hold of. I'll recommend getting the "Chemical Invasion" album, which includes the whole "Zombie Attack" album as well. Speed beer-maniac partythrash at it's finest.
Listen to the man!;)

Oh yeah, and if you ever happen upon the "Alien" EP, buybuybuy! Classic!

Got it on vinyl, I consider it one of the pearls in my collection. Might not be worth anything, but it's that great!

Edit: This EP is included on one of the re-releases, I think Stone Cold Sober, but I could be wrong.

this photo is taken with the Tankard members (except Gerre who was busy with the girls and beer), there're also me, my b.f. and 2 friend of us as well.. But it is too unclear.. :(

This's Gerre singing to me.. I was watching them from the backstage. He is singing to me while I am taking his photo :p Serenade :p Unfortunately this photo is unclear too.. They're taken from a cellular phone in the dark...

WAY KOOL! what i would give to see them live:OMG: ive emailed gerre back and fourth for awhile and i sent the cover to my chemical invasion lp over and they all autographed it. its to bad though. even gerre is doubtfull that they will ever play in the US