How Many Times?

Jeff Milne

Oct 29, 2002
Visit site
If you count both the Eddie's Girlfriends event and the Acoustic Trio event, I've seen The MaidenS 17 times. Can anyone [besides band and crew members, of course] beat that number?
!
headbob.gif

Jeff Milne said:
If you count both the Eddie's Girlfriends event and the Acoustic Trio event, I've seen The MaidenS 15 times. Can anyone [besides band and crew members of course] beat that number? I think I'm 2 ahead of Red Shirt, if he didn't go to Riverside.
:headbang:

I've only seen the Maidens 5 times, but that involved four trips to and from Tennessee, so I think I hold the record on mileage... Mike Heenan might be able to beat me on the Mileage thing though!
;)

And Jeff, I have heard comments from several Maidens that they LOVE having regulars like you and Redshirt in the audience! Unlike Naaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh guy and other annoying personalities, you guys make them feel special without being annoying in the process...
:D

Jeff Milne said:
If you count both the Eddie's Girlfriends event and the Acoustic Trio event, I've seen The MaidenS 15 times. Can anyone [besides band and crew members of course] beat that number? I think I'm 2 ahead of Red Shirt, if he didn't go to Riverside.
:headbang:

Jeff you stud. You got me beat by 2. I didn't make the Riverside show since I had to work that next day. I just counted and have 13 kickass times with the ladies. :headbang:

What can I say, they KICKASS!!!! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: