How many?!

Patric

Nov 1, 2001
Disneyland
Watched the galleria of billymilano.com a few times, wow there's a lot of fucking bad ass dogs there. Do you run a kennel or something? hehe I'm starting a staffordshire bull terrier farm soon...

My dogs are the center of my life. I have 2 dogs A boy Buster and a girl Emma Lee. Emma and Buster are half brother and sister same mom different dads. I have a great picture of 4 of them together Aurtoro and Sonny are Emma's brothers. I should have some updates soon. Talk to you later and good luck with your dogs.

Now I know its not just me but some folks look at me weird when I say I prefer the company of dogs (or cats ) to people.... Hell, when I pass a car accident on the road I feel the need to laugh. When I see a dead deer I think what a waste.... I also think about lunch

i miss having a pet.... i inherited a cat in a past relationship.... Spazz... he ruled... but when we moved out of our home neither of us could take him and he went to a friend of the ex... who that night left a window open in the house and he ran away.

i have a bunch of friends pets who are my pseudo pets... but i really need to get into a place where i can have my own again :(

Thats funny. I just told someone "Yeah. I mostly buy Billy Milano albums to support his dogs."