How Often do you...

Brett

------
Aug 31, 2003
Change your avatar?

I was going to ask when everyone changed their avatar and sig but since sigs are outlawed it's just the avatar now.

I change it whenever I get bored with my last one which is about 3-4 weeks.

You?

depends...depends on how i feel i guess. a while back i was changing it every couple days haha...but i've usually kept each one for months at a time.

EpicKeary_Squid_on_night_dive.jpg

sexy.jpg

I AM the leafslaying basketeer. Fear me!!!

It's just a flesh wound...
Carnivorous Cheeses!!!
www.renegadejuggling.com
www.gypsyrose.com
www.mcphee.com

I've been too lazy to get a suitable one so when I came back last year I picked one of the available ones....I think it suits me. :D

I have a very strict and carefully planned schedule. It depends on the position of the Earth and planets, as well as the wind patterns at or above 30,000ft ASL. When I deem it is time to change my avatar, it must always be done under a full moon and two redhead virgins with pale skin and nice, full, upright breasts have to be sacrificed to Master Satan.

Why two redheaded virgins? Everyone knows Satan loves muscular men with big cocks.

Avatars are how I recognize people.
People with stupid avatars, or uninteresting ones ...well, I generally don't notice them..
I even notice the people with NO avatars before them, ahaha

Actually, I never noticed you until you started using IRC, hahahahaha

Now I somewhat recognize you....... people with themselves in their sig are hard to remember though