How to pronounce Mikael's name....

Zithers

New Metal Member
Sep 22, 2008
So yeah, I gotta do a demonstration speech at school tomorrow and I'll be mentioning him since I'm teaching the class how to play "Roads", from the Roadrunner United album, on guitar.

Please help!

Also, the link to that thread didn't really help at all, despite how amusing it was.

I linked directly to the post which had the exact correct answer to your question, spelled with phonetics. Please take another look.

Annihilat0r is quite close; I'd write it like this in that "code": MEE-kah-el OOH-kehr-felt , with the "OOH" not sounding "ou" as in the word "blow", but a long "o" as in...well, the first half of the "ou" in "blow". Get it? :p

I linked directly to the post which had the exact correct answer to your question, spelled with phonetics. Please take another look.

Annihilat0r is quite close; I'd write it like this in that "code": MEE-kah-el OOH-kehr-felt , with the "OOH" not sounding "ou" as in the word "blow", but a long "o" as in...well, the first half of the "ou" in "blow". Get it? :p

Wait.... so it's....

mee-kah-el oo-kehr-felt.... or oh-kehr felt

OOH = bad way to try to help someone out. >_>

Anyway, someone else told me mick-ale oak-air-felt. He's met the guy and he's in Clad in Darkness, if you've ever heard of them. <_<

This discussion reminds me of a Curb Your Enthusiasm episode where Larry David runs into Caroline Duffy (Lea Thompson) in a restaurant and calls her, "Caro-lin" as opposed to "Caro-line"...she takes offense, the rest is tragic Larry history :lol::lol: