how was the V.I.P. parking??

Dunno about the V.I.P. parking but the lot for the common folk at The Pearl Room is still much better than the parking situations for some of the city clubs. :p

I parked at the hotel for Friday and Saturday and just walked to the venue, Thursday I did drive just so I could have somewhere to put my cds so I didn't have to carry them all night, however I don't recall anyone stoping me from parking right up front.

just curious?

It was exquisite.

The walk from the metro lot isn't bad at all. But at the end of the night, being able to get right out and not deal with driving through drunk pedestrians and dodging drunk drivers leaving the metro lot was great.

Of course, on Saturday, the parking lot attendant was clueless that there was supposed to be VIP parking, and told me "if you want to try to find something over there, be my guest". (The lot was full of cars from the cosmetology school at the time.)

Ken

It was exquisite.

The walk from the metro lot isn't bad at all. But at the end of the night, being able to get right out and not deal with driving through drunk pedestrians and dodging drunk drivers leaving the metro lot was great.

Of course, on Saturday, the parking lot attendant was clueless that there was supposed to be VIP parking, and told me "if you want to try to find something over there, be my guest". (The lot was full of cars from the cosmetology school at the time.)

Ken

I saw you get out of your car and was like "Hey, it's metalprof!" But yeah, pate and I wondered why you parked in the regular lot.

I saw you get out of your car and was like "Hey, it's metalprof!" But yeah, pate and I wondered why you parked in the regular lot.

That wasn't the VIP lot? Oh well. It was close to the front doors, though! I just flashed the VIP badge and was let through the barricades both nights, so it never occurred to me that it wasn't the VIP lot!

Ken