How will sponsorship work this year?

Cheiron

Jan 11, 2006
With bands being announced today and upcoming days, will sponsors also be announced then? Or will there be an almost 'closed bidding' process this year? (Just curious since last you stated, sponorship requests could still be send in for a couple more months).

If I have one already, then I'll list them. If I get another one in the future, then add them at that time. Just because a band is announced doesn't mean that potential future sponsorships will be turned down.

By getting your bids in early, you influence my decisions. By getting them in late, you simply take what you get basically.

Darnit - just had scheduled massage appointment for myself & someone else for tonight - but she & the massage people areogoing to have to wait. I have to do some serious homeowrk on the Sponsorship list and get the dang thing off to Glenn. The pressure is on, and this will be my first attempt at it. Oh well, alimony payments end next spring and I need something benevolent to do with my funds - why not bring over some starving musicians from another country and feed them good food and awesome beer.

Damn - I have to go thru cd colections, mp3s I've downloaded meaning to give new bands a chance, argh - I think I will call in sick tomorrow

jeff