How's the new tour merchandise?

Lane

Suppurating torso
Oct 23, 2002
Finland, Earth.
www.metalprovider.com
So, how does the new tour merchandise looks like? Any pics you can post? I'm going to see Anthrax next month here in Finland, so that's why I'm interested. How much money do I have to carry with me...

Lane said:
So, how does the new tour merchandise looks like? Any pics you can post? I'm going to see Anthrax next month here in Finland, so that's why I'm interested. How much money do I have to carry with me...

Greetings fellow finnish thraxian! Don't know anything about the merch, but welcome anyways. :wave:

BTW. did you bring any beer?

havent got any pics but the merch at the download gig was the amoung the living cover/the pentagram/and a sepia toned pic of the band-as for the cash-the t shirts were £18 sterling -dont know what that works out at in your currency-hope this helps -im sure someone will post some pics for ya soon

Kiitti Moshkinstein! I didn't bring any beer <s yet, but soon I'm off to sek cheap beer. It's hot here now!!!! My body is out of fluids soon.

Did they have 'Spreading the Disease' album cover shirts? It's much, much finer piece than AtL IMO.

Alriiiiiiiiight!

This is the merch on sale last night:

- Black "A Star" t-shirt with "ANTHRAX 20" in silver on the back and the XX on the sleeves
- Black "Among The Living" cover on the front and "Anthrax STOMP STOMP STOMP! The Idiot Convention. Follow Me or Die. World Tour 2005" on the back with a Notman Face
- Black t-shirt with the sepia/orange Anthrax logo and a photo of the band (the one on the enter page of Anthrax.com) with circular tour dates on the back (orange)
- A wickkked black t-shirt with Yellow Anthrax logo, Judge Dredd (new design, not the old IATL one) and on the back it has the full body Judge Dredd and I am the law in green written vertically
- Black Zip up hoodie with the "new" stone grey and red logo on the back at the bottom and silver Notman face on one sleeve and the XX on the other

T- shirts 25€, hoodie 50€

That's it, nothing more, no trinkets and toys (hats, stickers, picks, sticks, drumheads, bottle openers, home pregnacy tests, etc..)

There ya go, hope that helps :)