Hows the Tour Coming?

Allegaeon

New Metal Member
Jun 24, 2008
Hopefully you guys are getting around Ok. We just finished up with Otero and was quite an Experience. We are getting ready for the 10th In Denver with you guys!!! Btw Shane owes me a new guiness shirt he tore a hole in it the size of his vagina at the Behemoth Show:mad:

Again hope you guys are having a good tour!!!!

http://www.allegaeon.com

Good to hear your tour is doing well I ordered your CD from The End Records, but haven't received it yet and it is STILL out of stock so I might just cancel the order there and order direct from you guys if that is an option. I prefer to support bands directly when possible. I haven't heard a lot of your songs, but what I have heard is fucking amazing! I just realized that everyone in the band except for Kyle is younger than me! Any chance of you guys touring in Canada specifically Vancouver or Victoria? If so I can give you a list of bands and venues in Victoria as well as a few bands in Vancouver. Best of luck on the rest of your tour and stay safe!

Joel

Cool man. We plan to play anywhere and everywhere humanly possible.....hopefully in the future we'll have more help with booking though. We haven't decided if we're goin to record another album next summer or tour more. It's kind of in the air atm. If we record we might try to tour in the fall, winter or spring. again the future is kind of uncertain right now but we'll get it figured out.