http://www.farmakonband.com opened!

Downfall

Damage Driven Creep
Aug 6, 2001
Ok, we finally got off our lazy and stingy asses and got a proper domain, http://www.farmakonband.com . Like that wouldn't be good enough, the pages are completely new. Go there, NOW! :p

Comments and suggestions are of course welcomed! :)

Lassi

Very good looking (site only, I'm afraid), and much more practical than the last one. Nice to get a tracklist for the new album too, though the cover is a bit minimalistic... I just hope The Mentally Disabled guy and the Artist is instrumental and not another Flavoured Numerology "we're gits so you're not having the lyrics" job. In the menu bar the "Lassi Paunonen" at the bottom is off the bottom of the screen. Other than that *applauds*. Are you going to put samples up, not just of the new labum but the last one too?

The Robin-cover will be a bit on the minimalistic side, but not that much... :p
We might put samples on-line, since now we have some real web-space. At least I thought about the possibility. And the last song on Robin is an instrumental outro. :)

About the part which is off the screen, what resolution do you use? smaller than 1042x768? I mostly thought about that and up when I positioned the credits. Maybe I have to lift that a bit. :)

Good news all around, and I'm using 1024x768.

Also I don't know what exactly you mean by "Firebox - Only in Finland" but I've ordered from there to be delivered here before.

EDIT: change your sig. :p

Ok, thanks for the firebox-info. I myself don't use much use netstores, I crave for the human touch. ;)

Nice pages, me likes, simple is beautiful. It might just be my crappy computer, but it did annoy a little when I kept getting this black background while loading the pages, until they turned into the white. And I can't really see the page properly because of my machine and fukked up resolutions. But it still looks fine :p

Ja mitäs pillua, minulla on teille kuvia TVO:n keikalta joskus vuonna nakki, saatte ne sivuillenne laittaa jos kelpaavat.

Yeah, I think the last one was better graphic-wise, but I think I was the only one who knew how to use it... ;)