Hubardo T-Shirt shipping status

people who've been bugging out about hubardo-related delays...

friends, with all due respect, it's completely understandable to want to be sure that your order hasn't simply been lost in the mail, or what have you.
for a moment i wondered if that wasn't the case myself.

if i may, kd has always been an endeavor brought to you by a few exceptionally passionate and extraordinarily good-natured humans, pushing uphill for the pure sake of art, amid overwhelming cultural conditions that systematically make it as difficult as possible at every turn to bring such work to light.
it's obviously incredibly difficult to function as a musician in this society, let alone one whose work is so unconventional and unconcerned with the trappings of the industry - a quality that goes somewhat hand-in-hand with what we love about this music in the first place.

as i see it, the commodification of art is one symptom of an ill society.
whether we move deeper into sickness or emerge is partly up to us each as individuals, one instance at a time.
it's entitlement to immediate gratification that makes it so hard to make a project like this happen at all.
it's dismaying to think that appreciators of this special music could be inclined to reduce it to a mere product.

in the meantime, the entire album has been generously uploaded to a number of locations on the internet, accessible to the enjoyment of all, for free. this wouldn't have been the case even 20 years ago. we're all quite privileged.

hubardo is truly not a scam operation. you will receive your copy. promise.

peace and love

Ok, sent an email to band@kayodot.net, like
"The massive Kayo Dot mailinglist message of 2014" suggested.
(@Toby: I would have written to you,
if I saw your post earlier, hope it's ok this way)

I can wait, but I really want the shirt to arrive at some point :S

regards,
Simon