hugz&kisses

Hey Ashure if Ur in Paris in the next coming days :

9th february - Opeth at 'La Locomotive'
10th february - Morgion at 'Le Black Dog'

Just in case u like those bands ;)

Greeks have a gay reputation in France ...

there's a saying ' Vas te faire voir chez les Grecs ' which could be translated into ' Got get bummed in Greece '

That's the most clever thing you came up with? Jesus you're lame... if you wanna be a troll and witty and sarcastic and all that, just continue the thread you allready were in but don't fuckin start calling women c*nts.

that retard iffinity expanded his stupidity, i suppose that the fucker will be banned as soon as some of the moderators read his brainless posts...

Originally posted by cedarbreed
Hey Ashure if Ur in Paris in the next coming days :

9th february - Opeth at 'La Locomotive'
10th february - Morgion at 'Le Black Dog'

Just in case u like those bands ;)

thank you all!!
-except that idiot of course :mad:

and cedarbreed can you give me more info about La locomotive;where is it exactly? i would die to see opeth live!!and i bet Don Carleone would kill me in this case :D

i have free internet access in my room (oh Mariner,its not the villagehostel of course:p ) so i will check your answer cedar thx

Originally posted by ashure
and cedarbreed can you give me more info about La locomotive;where is it exactly? i would die to see opeth live!!and i bet Don Carleone would kill me in this case :D

Of course !

You're lucky to be here at the right moment ;)

The locomotive is in Paris 18th district , subway station : Blanche ( line 2 ) or Place de Clichy ( line 13)
It's basically a discotheque but they've got a great concert room, you'll see I love the atmosphere of that venue. You can buy your tickets directly there but I recommend you buy them At the Fnac of Virgin stores before , just in case !
Just keep in mind that the concerts usually begin very late there and end at 2 or 3 AM so when you go out there are no more subways. Hope you have a car ou you'll have to pay for a taxi.
Avoid taking the 'Noctambus', especially in that district :lol:

anyway : have a look at :

http://www.laloco.com/homepagefinale2.htm

it's La Locomotive"s website, you'll find the exact address etc ...
Just one last thing : beware the neighborhood ... dont wanna sound like a sissy but it's one of the worst places in Paris , keep your eyes open, watch your back and your pockets ;) ...

and keep me informed about the show , maybe I'll be there too , dunno yet ...

Cheers and enjoy your staying in the most beautiful capital of the world :D

Have fun Ashure.Don't waste a minute of it!:cool:
It's so pleasant hearing stuff like that,people making trips,having fun and that.
BTW........Polaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand:D !!!!!!

So Ashure could you go to the gig ???

IT WAS GREATTTTTTTTT despite the fucking waste of time between the two boring opening bands that almost made me miss the last train :mad:

fuck cedarbreed, you didnt try to meet eachother! tsss
i would try so many things to meet people in real life from the board...