Hullo

Aug 15, 2006
Portland, Oregon
Hi,

I like music...yup. I play guitar. I'm a youngster (nearly 17) and i live in the musicless state of Oregon, USA.

Some bands I love are, Voivod, Behold...the Arctopus, Dysrhythmia, Canvas Solaris, Kayo Dot, Infidel?/Castro!, Killing Joke, Motorhead, Sleepytime Gorilla Museum, Scale the Summit...and tons of other stuff (that mostly doesn't quite fit well as being called metal)

Cheers!

Aloha,
Came here to see, find new metal bands to jam to. Some of the bands I listen to are:Sabbath, Iron Maiden, Judas Priest, Metallica[puppets album], Saxon, Primus, Children of Bodom, Opeth, Slayer, Pantera, By the Horns, Testament, Exodus, Blind Guardian, Symphony X, Kamelot, Cellador, Dragonforce, My Dying Bride Megadeath, Anthrax, Voivod, Deicide,Danzig, Apocalyptica, Nailwounds, Iced Earth, Electric Wizard, Buckethead, In Flames, Venom, Dream theater, Meshuggah...there's probably more but i can't think.

if you got any bands you think i'd like msg me on here, aim, or add me on myspace [i guess?].

ha-rock on.

Yes, while you seem to be a knob thus far, The Hunter has done some mighty fine work :headbang: