Hum eliminator for european voltage

Mikaël-ange

Nov 7, 2008
I looking for something like this but for european voltage. Schuko standard or IEC would be awesome:headbang:

I search a lot but I don't find anything:cry:

If you are sure that your devices are isolated/grounded, you simply could use an ungrounded cable (don`t blame if you die though, lol).

why don't you ust buy a good (hum eliminatir,overvoltage protection etc.) power strip!?

cheers
S.

grab a ground loop isolator (tone sucking) or use better shielded balanced cables (even if its mono they will still loop back to your unit and cut the offending freq) or EQ out the offending frequency (tone sucking too)

removing the ground is a fucking retarded idea - YOU WILL DIE - the moment you take your rig into a area under heavy audio/visual load without a 3-Phase Power Setup by the Electrical Supply Board and theres a sudden spike your going to electrocute yourself (and die due to extremely high currents) and blow your device to a near impossible state of fixing it.

trust me i know, i studied it for 2 years with certs to prove it & i've dealt with it on numerous occasions not only in the land of audio/visuals

dont chance it

why don't you ust buy a good (hum eliminatir,overvoltage protection etc.) power strip!?

In europe Furman for this cost 800 euros:(

I have a furman power conditioner and it eliminated all my hum.

What model?

grab a ground loop isolator (tone sucking) or use better shielded balanced cables (even if its mono they will still loop back to your unit and cut the offending freq) or EQ out the offending frequency (tone sucking too)

My problem is really simple: I don't own apartment where I live. I can't rebuild everything on electrical system and this shit is good for standard appartment but isn't for audio aplication.
When I use my gear on other location, no problem, no hum.

Btw, thanks for all this advices;)

if your getting 50hz cycle hum then somewhere on your building there is more then 1 grounding connection. when you have more then one they cycle back causing a hum because no 2 grounds are the same. your best bet then is a ground loop isolator. you can pick them up for around 15 euro's

It doesnt say it HAS a hum reducer or anything, although it says that it has noise filtration or something like that. Try researching more, although I hope this solves your problem dude ;)