hummhumm...Garden of grey (gray) is great!

I love this song, although alot of people think its cheesy. It has a great groove and is very sexual. Also "the politics of ecstasy" is mentioned here. Not to sound like a jerk ladies, but I love having sex to this song.

maybe i've just done too many drugs but my interpretation of this song is completely different. i personally don't think it has anything to do with sex or is corny in any way...
but i guess we all hear things different. i don't think it can be disputed though that Mr. Dane has experimented with his share of acid.

It was the second Nevermore song that i 'GOT'. Next in line was first, i just 'clicked' with it. Then Garden of Grey (and yes, it is spelt GREY, not GRAY. :D )

Originally posted by Trapped
It was the second Nevermore song that i 'GOT'. Next in line was first, i just 'clicked' with it. Then Garden of Grey (and yes, it is spelt GREY, not GRAY. :D )

hehe...i do prefer grey to...but this is like discussing the way to roll up tubes!!

If they'd only play the damn song LIVE I'd be happy. I've seen them probably seven or eight times and have never herad it. Even got to talk with Warrell about it once and he'd remarked that he loves the song but the rest of the band never wants to play it live. Unfortunate...

Originally posted by ZANEX
I love this song, although alot of people think its cheesy. It has a great groove and is very sexual. Also "the politics of ecstasy" is mentioned here. Not to sound like a jerk ladies, but I love having sex to this song.

hey, you don't sound like a jerk. we like it too! **nudge nudge, wink wink**:heh: muah-haha...

but yes, this song has to be one of the sexiest songs ever to be created. and YES, this song IS about having sex, while on drugs. straight from the horse's mouth, so to speak.
yeah- if and WHEN i make a "most sexy songs in the entire music world" cd, GoG will be numero uno... and maybe three, five, seven, nine... you get the picture.:hotjump: ...whoo-hoo!

Originally posted by Child of Vision

but yes, this song has to be one of the sexiest songs ever to be created. and YES, this song IS about having sex, while on drugs. straight from the horse's mouth, so to speak.
!

hehe...well this sounds like MSC speaking..especially the horse-thing :loco: ...well if i'll ever have sex with you i will turn that song on!

**clapping** that was good. i liked that. i'll remember that one. ...and thanks for the thought. :D i'll be looking forward to it. tee-heehee:heh:
and i didn't mean horse in an MSC sort of way! i mean warrel actually told one of my friends that that's what the song was actually about- having sex on acid. ... and just for the record, if we ever have sex, the song's okay, but we can skip the acid. **wink wink**