HUZZAH!!!

Rider of Theli

The Hellequin
Mar 1, 2004
Hiram, Ga
myspace.com
Just stopping by after realizing the band had a forum here at UM. I wanted to let the band know that you have a new fan - me. :worship:

I had heard one of your songs over at Beyond Ear Candy a few days ago, 'Path of the Dark'. And it made me sit up and take note. I don't take my metal lightly, so hopefully you'll take this as a compliment... Intense KICKS SO MUCH ASS!

If I hadn't already spent out for the Christmas Holidays, I'd have been ordering your cd 'Second Sight' immediately. But as it stands, I'll be ordering it with my next batch of new releases in late January or early February. No matter, I'll keep requesting your material on BEC so that others can hear your great and true Heavy Metal musicianship and heavy as hell factor.

Thanks and keep up the great work! Hope to see you at a future PPUSA!

:kickass:

~Hoyt.

http://www.myspace.com/pathfinderhoyt

I just linked - using one of your fine banners - my gaming forums to your official website. There are several true heavy metal fans on my gaming site and I'm sure they will appreciate your brand of music.

*thumbs up*

~Hoyt.

Hey there - thanks for dropping by and saying hello - and for the kind comments on what you've heard of ours :)

Hope you enjoy Second Sight as and when you manage to get hold of it - you should just have time to get acquainted with it before our new album comes out sometime in the first part of next year! :)

Cheers,
Nick