HYDROGYN's JULIE WESTLAKE Speaks To UNITED ROCK NATIONS (Video)

MetalAges

Purveyor of the Unique & Distinct
Staff member
Sep 30, 2001
Virginia, USA
www.ultimatemetal.com
United Rock Nations webzine recently conducted an interview with singer Julie Westlake of hard rockers HYDROGYN. You can now watch the chat below.HYDROGYN's new EP, "Break The Chains", was released on January 28. The set includes the first single and video, "Rock Me", which was recorded at Wireworld Studio in Nashville, Tennessee by heavyweight producer Michael Wagener along with HYDROGEN's Julie (vocals) and Jeff Westlake (guitar). The band also recorded another track during the same sessions that was included on the new release. "Rock Me" was mixed by both Wagener and Jeff Westlake to show different sides of the song. "Michael had done the original mix, which is big and very Michael Wagener," says Jeff. "Julie and I also went into Ridgeline Studios and did a mix for the video which has a modern twist to it."The "Rock Me" video features Holly Hines of Huntsville, Alabama's ANGEL'S REVENGE, with whom Jeff and Julie are currently working in the studio for their debut release. Interview:
"Rock Me" video:
hydrogynrockmesingle_600.jpg

More...