HYMNAL

K.Imai

Wizards' Hymn member
Jun 30, 2006
TOKYO
wizards-hymn.com
It's July 7th here.
"HYMNAL" was out just now!!!!:headbang:
The sample is available now in Download section.
And you can order the CD from Merchandise section.
Check it out!!

And I just got my copy yesterday
It's increadible... i overfulfilled all my expectations.!!!
:headbang:
The songs I knew of the demos are now incredibly better!!!
And the new songs ar better than de other ones ^^
I love the CD and i think everyone should give it a try!!

Night[S]hade said:
And I just got my copy yesterday
It's increadible... i overfulfilled all my expectations.!!!
:headbang:
The songs I knew of the demos are now incredibly better!!!
And the new songs ar better than de other ones ^^
I love the CD and i think everyone should give it a try!!

I'm absolutely glad that you like the album!!
WH's started infecting South America!!:lol:

I Have to check this album! I suppose that is a melodic metal band (based on the influences)
But I,m Still Shocked with the latest release of Galneryus...:headbang:
Maybe the best i heard from Japan (and Make Up...and SSH Band...and JDK Falcom Band, and X...and Dead End...and Action!...and...Daisuke Ishiwatari...and The Dracula Battle cds...and...wow! Many more :heh: )

You Wa Shock!! said:
I Have to check this album! I suppose that is a melodic metal band (based on the influences)
But I,m Still Shocked with the latest release of Galneryus...:headbang:
Maybe the best i heard from Japan (and Make Up...and SSH Band...and JDK Falcom Band, and X...and Dead End...and Action!...and...Daisuke Ishiwatari...and The Dracula Battle cds...and...wow! Many more :heh: )
Do you like Japanese bands?? Then you should check our album "Hymnal", it'll be released at the end of September.:headbang:

K.Imai said:
Do you like Japanese bands?? Then you should check our album "Hymnal", it'll be released at the end of September.:headbang:

Sure, This album have all the ingredients to be a "Must have" :kickass:

I Miss a song cover...hehehe

awesome, so you guys are currently writing more music? thats unreal

are you able to send me any links, where i can find more information on Tsutomu Ariga?

you guys should post more videos online (youtube etc) :headbang:

About Tsutomu's imformation, I think there's no site where you can get more info than here as I know.

Love his guitar play, ha??:lol:

haha why are you laughing?? Tsutomu is an excellent guitarist, not very original, but who is these days right?

i really like his runs/ melodies, i can really hear a Hide / Marty Friedman / Yngwie influence, if he had more of a single coil tone, id include Pablo (Paul gilbert) lol

Would you mind listening to a song of mine? im writing music atm for a power metal band im forming, ive been playing for 13 years, now, you might even hear some Wizards Hymn influence!

www.myspace.com/tylerblackburnemusic

chances of getting Kensuke from wizards hymn to listen to my music is minimal, but worth a shot :)