Feb 20, 2004
Texas
Yea i got a game that would fit y'alls description
its called Postal 2, if you already know it AWESOME
go here www.postal2.com and heres an very good resource center
www.postalnetwork.org
I DEFINITELY RECOMMEND THIS GAME
its a first person shooter, using the Unreal Ware fare engine same as Unreal 2
you can piss,taze,shoot,kill etc etc people.. you can smoke crack and cat nip which is hilarious.. check it out :D

Yea Halos bad ass, but i cant get my trainers to work....
but if you check out Postal 2: Share the Pain which is the Multiplayer version you'd like it :D

The patch for Postal 2 decreases the loading times by like 55% man
and it also comes with a new weapon :D

I dont know what's that exciting about Postal 2 o_O , other than pissing on people, setting them on fire and beating them up with a shovel. It's an average looking game, and it CANNOT even compare to Max Payne 1 and 2 :worship: , GTA 3 and Vice city, or Hitman. And i'm talking graphically and story-wise. It's not even worth to download man. :loco:

cheers

Postal 2 is NOT supposed to be on the level of GTA Vice City (which is an amazing game!), BUT for a cheap thrill it is a fun game. It's very open-ended and you can do basically whatever you want in the game.

I just wish they had a better physics engine - something like Soldier of Fortune 2 where you can blast body parts off people.

For $20 it's definitely worth getting.

I'm more of a "slay the dragon while looking fanciful in saucy armor and tights" RPG type of gamer, but Max Payne rules.

Currently addicted to Morrowind, next up is Baldur's Gate. :D

NAD said:
I'm more of a "slay the dragon while looking fanciful in saucy armor and tights" RPG type of gamer, but Max Payne rules.

Currently addicted to Morrowind, next up is Baldur's Gate. :D
Morrowind owns, but it's too long. I found Prince of Persia fun as well as Conan.

cheers :D

VICE CITY looks like a disney cartoon compared to Postal 2:Share the Pain
i beat vice city and 3rd if u think Postal 2 is about story line your stupid
its 5 days, monday thru friday non-linear world, you do every day chores and crap
take it from me, i picture my self postal 2 and shit... i got a mod for the game where u can make the shotgun shoot over 800Shells a min so bad ass. and i put the gore level over 90% of what it is in the game,also i added the naked chicks and pussy mod too.. and some dude made a rape mod heh that was soo fuckin funny.. difference between Postal 2 and all those other shat games is in P2 U can make mods,maps,levels, and textures using the Unreal Editor Engine.. and it comes with the game :D....

oh yea i CANT belive i forgot to mention this..i got Postal 2 last year a week after it came out which was... in.. April.. i beat it god only knows how many times.. last time i took my time and at the end i killed 10,221 people slaughtered over 10 elephants over 500 cats, blew off more than 1,300 heads. etc oh yea the reason why they dont have dismemberment like Soldier of Fortune 2 WHICH SO FUCKIN AWESOME is its not compatible with the 3D engine of P2 which is from EPIC called "Unreal Warfare Engine" and even if the Geo Mod 2.0 which was in SOF2 it would run Extremely slow.. very.. and it will take some time for this to.. work correctly.. RWS is already enroute to making Postal 3.. and my friend Patrick works as a level designer for RWS...i ask tell him to PLEASE tell RWS to make Postal 3 with vehicles and the Geo Mod all the time...... i hope it works!

hypocrisy86 said:
oh yea i CANT belive i forgot to mention this..i got Postal 2 last year a week after it came out which was... in.. April.. i beat it god only knows how many times.. last time i took my time and at the end i killed 10,221 people slaughtered over 10 elephants over 500 cats, blew off more than 1,300 heads. etc oh yea the reason why they dont have dismemberment like Soldier of Fortune 2 WHICH SO FUCKIN AWESOME is its not compatible with the 3D engine of P2 which is from EPIC called "Unreal Warfare Engine" and even if the Geo Mod 2.0 which was in SOF2 it would run Extremely slow.. very.. and it will take some time for this to.. work correctly.. RWS is already enroute to making Postal 3.. and my friend Patrick works as a level designer for RWS...i ask tell him to PLEASE tell RWS to make Postal 3 with vehicles and the Geo Mod all the time...... i hope it works!
Hmm, yeah....buddy, whatever u say.

Well, shit - Hypocrisy86; if you have a friend at RWS I expect the next game to be much improved. :D

Bummer about the dismemberment; maybe they can do it in Postal 3?

I'll have to look for those mods you mentioned. They sound interesting.