I am the death incarnate!!!

Windom Pearl

HUGGY!!!!
May 31, 2001
Tampere, Finland
www.farmakonband.com
THE "WINDOM PEARL ELEPHANT THREAD"(c) STRIKES AGAIN!!!!

elephant.gif

I haven't been to liquor store in two months!!!

January I had something we finns call "tipaton tammikuu", which has no neat translation I suppose so it's just "january without a drop of alcohol." Having succeeded in this I've had something which I've developed myself : "february of free alcohol", which means I can only drink alcohol if it's free. I thought I'd be able to extend the clear season with this but hell no. I've been drunk several times this month and just last saturday I was seriously about to cross the line of throwing up for the first time in 2,5 years. It's frightening that all the february of free alcohol is good for is breaking the habit of having a few beers on weekdays.

This has absolutely nothing to do with elephants though. I just have a soft spot for elephants.
SOFT :hotjump: ELEPHANTS :hotjump: lalaala

edit. Oh yeah, for your information. I haven't thrown up in 3,5 years, but the last time I was about to was 2,5 years ago. That particular night ended when I passed out on my sofa while waiting for Toni to finish wanking in my toilet. He was almost as wasted as I was so it wasn't a quick job. Yeeeah.

Thanks but there's absolutely nothing to cheer me up. I float in my gothic depression!!!!!!! ! ! ! ! ! *slit* *slit* *self-mütil*

The elephant is a symbol of low spirited times. I made that up myself :heh:

Laal laa laa I'm on my way to alcoholism.