I.C.S. Vortex signs with Century Media Records

Good news in the sense that we now have a REAL release date with a major distributor but sucks it's gonna be another 4 months wait :\ been years now I'm all waited out haha but I'll hang in there, hopefully they tour here in Canada at some point.

AND europe. Vortex should be touring the planet over and over again and again. I've never seen him live except him being with Dimmu Borgir. great news on the record deal btw!

I am very excited to see the line-up... looks like it's gonna be a great show once they hit the road... reality tells me it'll be Europe first... then maybe NA as a support bands for some other tour. Then if successful (which I'm sure it will be), a big headlining run through NA... but there's always the chance of Canadian mini-tour haha

Yes, there seems to be some news out that are premature.

We’ll sort it out by tomorrow and get back to you.

Post is deleted and replaced by that... haha my emotions are always toyed with when it comes to Simen's work!

Post is deleted and replaced by that... haha my emotions are always toyed with when it comes to Simen's work!
Hmm, I guess I missed whatever it was that was deleted. Good to hear about the record label though. I'll be pulling for a North American tour as well. If it's only a mini-Canadian tour, I don't mind crossing the border a few more times this year.