I Came To Kick Ass and Chew Bubble Gum...

jakenastysnake

Lorem Canis Exprimamus
Aug 15, 2013
North Carolina
What's up guys?

Just registered and wanted to introduce myself. I'm into death metal and play bass and guitar mostly. I also have started a solo recording project so hopefully I can post something within the next few weeks to get some input from you all.

My band The Sedona Abduction recorded our single "Intruders" with Jamie King (BTBAM, The Human Abstract), so take a listen if you would and leave us some feedback. We should have two more up in about a month.

Like us on Facebook

Stoked to be here!

Here is my band's single, "Intruders"

UPDATE: We just released our single "Cambridge Grove". Give it a listen dudes.

UPDATE: Annnnnnnd another one... "The Conquering Worm".
[ame="www.youtube.com/watch?v=QdxmEWgNMis"]www.youtube.com/watch?v=QdxmEWgNMis[/ame]

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, I gave your track a listen. I really liked it at times, but also disliked it at others. The instruments all seem fairly well done, and there are some riffs in there I really enjoyed. Some parts aren't my cup of tea, as I tend to not go for the more mainstream-styles of metal that appear to be influencing you here, but all in all, it was decent. I'd be interested in hearing more.

Hey, I gave your track a listen. I really liked it at times, but also disliked it at others. The instruments all seem fairly well done, and there are some riffs in there I really enjoyed. Some parts aren't my cup of tea, as I tend to not go for the more mainstream-styles of metal that appear to be influencing you here, but all in all, it was decent. I'd be interested in hearing more.

Thanks man! Yeah there's no doubt that Jamie knows his stuff. That was our first recording, so we were kinda in the mindset of keep it simple since we had never done it before. The next 2 we are doing are fairly complicated, and I will post them as soon as we get the final product finished. And I understand, it's not for everyone, to each his own. So what kind of metal are you into?