I can't believe I missed this tragic piece of news :(

Dave_Mustaine84

Boogies Woogies
Nov 27, 2002
MillPark, Victoria, Australia
I was checking up on the Devolved site and came across this....

SUNS OWL BASS PLAYER PASSES AWAY
Thursday, 26 February 2004
DEVOLVED WOULD LIKE TO SEND THEIR DEEPEST SYMPATHIES AND RESPECT TO BAND AND FAMILY MEMBERS OF JAPANESE METAL BAND SUNS OWL. THE BANDS BASS PLAYER, SATOO, PASSED AWAY YESTERDAY FROM A THROAT ILLNESS. SUNS OWL TOURED WITH DEVOLVED THROUGHOUT JAPAN AND AUSTRALIA IN LATE 2002 AND BECAME GREAT FRIENDS WITH US ALL. WE WILL MISS SATOO VERY MUCH, HE WAS A GREAT FRIEND AND AMAZING MUSICIAN. REST IN PEACE OUR METAL BROTHER.
DEVOLVED.

I was at one of those gigs, this news has shocked me hard. :(
I remember they did a cover of Raining Blood during their set, it was sick as.

:(

here's what i got from their site, i got it translated at dictionary.com

Furthermore SATOO death this time, SUNS OWL ベーシスト SATOO thing Sato filial piety, ceremony, from combining, the place where it is in the midst of sickness receiving medical treatment, February 24th 1:40 PM you died. Here thick friendship of lifetime you appreciate and restrain and still it is undecided, the notification perpendicular オ it lifts. concerning future activity, but support we ask may. Furthermore this each time the ベーシスト SATOO thing Sato filial piety of SUNSOWL February 24th 13:40 received breaths. Thank you for supporting until now many. Soon we intend to gain the place of the people whom you support. As soon as details to be decided, thinking, that we would like us to inform, it increases. Thank you! Everyone! SUNSOWL all.

That guy was nuts, he played the Canberra gig of the Suns's Owl tour with 2 broken fingers.

People who are that commited desrerve to live longer.