I can't believe PL are opening for Opeth.

man 14 years and this is the best they can do? Honstly some local punk/ hard core band probley have more to offer that that. And this is a very sad thing to say. Because punk and hard core have nothing to offer musicaly.

Originally posted by nergal_S
Because punk and hard core have nothing to offer musicaly.

Maybe if your only idea of good music is mindless instrumental masturbation. Punk and Hardcore have a hell of a lot to offer.

And Tool is an excellent band. I won't compare them to King Crimson since I've only heard 2 songs, but as of now I can say that Tool is much better and much more complete musically.

Originally posted by Hopkins-WitchfinderGeneral
Lets face it.

Opeth are way bigger these days than paradise lost ever were.

You obviously don't know what you are talking about. Draconian times alone has probably sold more than Opeth's entire discography.

Originally posted by Mariner
bollocks
Paradise Lost is MUCH bigger. even now to date. They arent so successful in UK, but the rest of Europe goes down on their knees for them.
BTW Paradise Lost is already a legendaric band, what you cant say of Opeth (we'll see some years further)

Says the sailor listening to soulfly :lol:

I hate to say it. But paradise lost were considering splitting up because of the lack of general support. :)

Originally posted by Tranquillian
You obviously don't know what you are talking about. Draconian times alone has probably sold more than Opeth's entire discography.

Did paradise lost crack america when i wasen't paying attention.

And why is that opeths name is all other the US metal boards with paradise lost nowhere to be found? Hmmmm? :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Hopkins-WitchfinderGeneral
Did paradise lost crack america when i wasen't paying attention.

And why is that opeths name is all other the US metal boards with paradise lost nowhere to be found? Hmmmm? :rolleyes:

I would be worried if a band was popular in america. And Draconian times has still sold more worldwide than the whole Opeth discography. They might not be as succesfull now, but that was not the point I was trying to make.

I cant see how in the world any one could like PL??? What a shitty band. when i saw them here is CA the guitar player was karate chooping his guitar the whole set, and the other guitar play had a fag hair cut, and prancing around on stage playing every thing in drop D. What a bunch of no talent bums. Its a suprise they got on a tour, no one in the audiance liked them, unlease they changed somthing about there music for this show, i cant see how any one in the right mind could like this group!