I can't stop listening to Sentient 6

Lies and Perfidy

Gentleman of the Road
Nov 27, 2002
Washington, Washing-Ton
thefinger.wordpress.com
Total fucking "Diary of a Madman" stylings going on here with that epic ballad quality. Holy shit, this is easily the best Nevermore song since "No More Will," if not better. That section at about 5 minutes through where it suddenly turns insanely heavy...wow. Just wow. The guys really outdid themselves this time.

from the first listen Bittersweet Feast was it for me...then the Psalm of Lydia..now Sentient 6.. ahh hell this isn't coming out of the player for a loooong time! :worship:

pssst..Ms. Anthrope...change your mind about Aug. 13th yet? :wave:

Alright, all this praise is REALLY getting to me now. :D

I gotta check this out for myself (hear me out, I've never been an avid nevermore listener.)

Is this album really that good? Are the solos as good as everyone says? I fucking love solos, especially when creative and done right.

Alcapoth said:
Alright, all this praise is REALLY getting to me now. :D

I gotta check this out for myself (hear me out, I've never been an avid nevermore listener.)

Is this album really that good? Are the solos as good as everyone says? I fucking love solos, especially when creative and done right.

DUDE. You go NOW. You LISTEN. You will NOT be disappointed. Listen to ME. I am the CAPS MAN WHICH MEANS I AM ALWAYS RIGHT!

Wolftribe said:
hmmm i think my favorite song is medicated nation... as someone on a ritalin based medication, it speaks to me haha
Some of the songs on TGE have got me on such a lyric-interpretation kick ... I fucking love "Medicated Nation" and I think it's kinda connected to "Sell My Heart for Stones" ... at first I thought it was a love song, then a destructive relationship song, but now I think it's a drug addiction song ... "Medicated Nation" is the cynical "Look at how dependant everyone else is on drugs" song and "Stones" is the point of view of one of those people...

I just can't figure out what "Lydia" is about :oops: