i fucking love the Believe in Nothing video

mReEtTaIlRsEkD

New Metal Member
Oct 4, 2002
not sure what it is. mainly nostaligia, I guess. i used to tape videos on muchLOUD and I used to crank that one.

i also, incidentally, went through a period where weird vampire leather-like shirts, capricious jugs, the undertakers glare, and random piercings seemed like the best ideas ever. crazy.

fuck i love that video. and lemmy. and scalzi.

not sure what it is. mainly nostaligia, I guess. i used to tape videos on muchLOUD and I used to crank that one.

fuck i love that video..

I like this video and used to watch LOUD on Much Music, now FUSE. That show "LOUD" had some great, rare videos like Celtic Frost/Circle Of Tyrants, Black Sabbath/Zero The Hero, Death/The Philosopher, early Voivod, etc....

Damn, I miss that show. Is it still available in Canada, or anywhere in America????

I like this video and used to watch LOUD on Much Music, now FUSE. That show "LOUD" had some great, rare videos like Celtic Frost/Circle Of Tyrants, Black Sabbath/Zero The Hero, Death/The Philosopher, early Voivod, etc....
That show is what got me into metal. I also remember them doing Mercyful Fate, King Diamond, Sacrifice, Cannibal Corpse, Maiden, Overkill, Heathen, all kinds of real metal.
They did play some gay stuff once in a while, but it was still mostly real metal.

I think it was cancelled for US fans because of that poser transexual that 14 year olds love hosting Uranium.

That show is what got me into metal. I also remember them doing Mercyful Fate, King Diamond, Sacrifice, Cannibal Corpse, Maiden, Overkill, Heathen, all kinds of real metal.
They did play some gay stuff once in a while, but it was still mostly real metal.

I think it was cancelled for US fans because of that poser transexual that 14 year olds love hosting Uranium.

I think Juliya, or whatever her name is, is attractive. However, I dislike the way she acted sometimes on the show when interviewing bands, etc... I don't think Uranium is on anymore in the states and I think Juliya is now doing webcasts of interviews with bands, I could be wrong. Anyway, the U.S. needs a good "metal video show" besides Headbangers Ball, which plays some good videos along with alot of "shitty" ones. A Static Lullaby, Senses Fail, etc... are not "metal".

"Mistress Juliya" or whatever she's called - in spite of her prettyness - is perhaps the fakest, most horrid excuse for an interviewer I've ever seen or heard.

I don't really find her to be attractive at all. She kind of looks like a gothed up transexual crackwhore.
But as Lad, and most metalheads have noticed, she is a fake. One second, she is going all crazy about what an honor it is to interview Korn (how is that an honor by the way?:puke: ), then she says how they are crap (and then later on says how great they are blablabla).
She also keeps screaming out "fuck" like a 10 year old that just found out that his/her parents don't really care about cursing. It's really tasteless, and she shows absolutely no sign of class.