I got 2 tickets to Iron Maiden, baby...

Maideneer said:
MSG - SECTION NUMBER FUCKING 1, ROW O, SEAT 1!

I waited from 3 A.M. outside a TM outlet. I DESERVE THIS!

holy shit - congrats - and make sure you save Bruce's ball sweat in a jar 'cos you'll be close enough to catch it ;)

Hey Maideneer. I`m about 10 rows behind you. Section 6 Row A. I also had 2 seats in Sec. 5 Row D and Goose had 2 others in Sec. 8 Row H. We wound up getting 4 seats together in Section 6 Row A. :D

seat 1 wouldnt that be on the utter left of the venue... dont think thats an interesting place... is it?

Janicks allways on the right and i looked at the seating chart and it shows section 1 on the right-whada ya mean it is on the venues left???

row o-14th row and ya got an aisle seat
thats should be a great view even if for being a weiner cuz it's not on dave and adrians side.

The Goose and I, along w/Waaaaaalteeeeeeer and his nephew are pretty much center. A bit back but these are damn good seats! I can get great seats, but I`m not gonna pay $85+ per seat.

Shannara said:
Good for you man! :Spin:

Guess I'll see you there because i have 2 tixx also :wave:
yo! where the hell is all the other Maiden BB`ers at? I`m glad you found me here. I`ll also be seeing you at MSG. The Goose and I along w/Walter got seats in Section 6 Row A!

Ray_M said:
yo! where the hell is all the other Maiden BB`ers at? I`m glad you found me here. I`ll also be seeing you at MSG. The Goose and I along w/Walter got seats in Section 6 Row A!

Cool beans man! :tickled:

I actually bought 3. I have 1 right near the front (single seat) and two about 12 rows back (I think anyway). Slinger wanted one so I grabbed em for us for when she gets here. I'll be searching e-bay later on (June maybe) to see if I can get front row for a show either in Ohio,LA (if they play those places).

Some of us from the Maiden BB are in "The Lair" . Strangeworld and MR.B posted this link to get here. You'll see a few more popping on over pretty soon I should think. :D

Ray_M said:
??Where is that at??

somewhere a link wont take you to!
firedevil.gif

Yeah, I got up early and went online too. Got 3 tickets in section 77. I really don't mind, they're better than the last garden show (section 210 or so :( ). I did try searching for one ticket about 20 minutes later and could have gotten section 6, but I'm happy where I am. Maiden's Maiden, no matter where you are you're gonna have a blast, and I get to leave the show not drenched in sweat :D.

Where are you sitting, asphyXy?

-Humanure