Amon Amarth - The Crusher
Amorphis - Far From The Sun
Porcupine Tree - Signify
Emperor - Scattered Ashes: A Decade of Emperial Wrath
Dark Tranquillity - Haven
Children of Bodom - Tokyo Warhearts
The Black Dahlia Murder - Unhallowed
Incapacity - Chaos Complete

:D its my birthday on wednesday as well, i'll be 18, woo!

Yeah i'll shutup, so.... new Thales promo is out soon, anyone interested?

Some pretty decent choices you got there...and yes, I'm pretty sure CDs are a lot less expensive in Japan, although I could be mistaken.
One more thing, let us know what you think of the new Amorphis, I've been meaning to order it but as of today I've only heard one track...

cds are a couple of quid less over there, not much though. Yeah most of them have bonus tracks and also a second album sleeve all in japanese, so that'll add to the sorta collectability of them.

Disciple - personally i think the amorphis album is great, its in the same vein of green carnation's latest album "a blessing in disguise" some of the songs are rather relaxing. An all round good album, i dont think there's a weak song. Im a bit crappy at discribing albums really but i strongly recommend it

If you want to download some of the songs, here's the track listing

1. Day Of Your Beliefs
2. Planetary Misfortune
3. Evil Inside
4. Mourning Soil
5. Far From The Sun
6. Ethereal Solitude
7. Killing Goodness
8. God Of Deception
9. Higher Ground
10. Smithereens

:)

And yeah i learnt a few bits of japanese. Domo arigato is thankyou or just domo for thanks...ummm thats pretty much all we said :lol: My dad treated me to about 5 of them because its my birthday this weds so he felt a bit generous heh and of course, im not one to say no to some quality albums

Damn, I hate living in the U.S, someone recently said to me, "You know, I think that the American culture is the greatest in the world." I said,"What fucking American culture?" I just want to get out of this country and live somewhere out of the Americas. Where people actaully live.

discipleofplato - no probs :)

chemicalburn - yeah i found that albums were £1-2 cheaper but things like clothes, electronics etc... are very expensive there, i cant see why though because they're made in their own bloody country.

ajdeath - lol how true, i think quite a lot of american people dont have respect (not aimed at you here) for other peoples' cultures because you guys barely have one. There were loads of american teenagers at temples all running round shouting when its mean to be peaceful and they just show no respect for the culture, saying things like "oh my god, people actually used to wear that stuff!?" etc... lol :lol:

I'd love to visit Japan one day... I find the whole culture fascinating. As far as I'm aware, there's a strange synchronicity between their almost inbred respect and deference and traditionalism compared with their embrace of modern technology and extremism in their forms of entertainment... it's a dichotomy I'd kill to experience personally.