I got my tickets.

-Rivfader-

Klingons on Uranus
Oct 17, 2003
St. Louis Missouri USA
Visit site
To Iced Earth and Bodom April 19th at Pops St.Louis, anybody else on this board going to be there?

Also bought my Yngwie Malmsteen ticket for tommorow night I will post how that goes. Looking forward to that. :headbang:

im not gonna be in st louis but i bought my ticket for may 1st worcester, ma about a week ago. im fuckin PSYCHED

I'm all set for the 30th! Must meet with other Philly metalheads so I can get a pic of everyone in one big group. :D (Once I get a camera in the hands I take pictures of everything, hehe...)

I've considered trying to make the MA show the next day but it's up in the air at the moment. I may also bring some other friends along more than likely; who were exposed to Bodom and liked them a lot.

Krigloch the Furious said:
I'll be there buddy!!! White Castle and CoB all over again!!!
you traitor to the great american burger. . .you preach white castle and then put Mcdickolds in yoru sig. . .

send me a sack of Whities. . .12 of em. . .

:yow: Anyone here going to their show on April 28th at the medley In Montreal??!?! :wave:
Its gonna be fucking aswome :worship: !! Get ur tickets NOW!!

Dont forget... IN Flames Coming to Montreal (medley) Mai 29th!! :OMG: :yow: o_O

@fenrir
If you go to the MA show, make sure you find me and ill buy you a round at the bar in back as compensation for the cds you sent (but mind you youll be in MA and i wont let you get anything but Sammy A :lol:)

ive already got my ticket for bodoms date at NE Metalfest....the first day really wasnt worth the $30 and truckingmyself back and forth. that and i wanna be full force for bodom

i'm probably going to order my tickets in the next couple of days for the show in Philly on april 30th, cant wait :D

Just got my tickets for May 17 at the Avalon Ballroom in San Francisco it will be fucking excelent. The tickets were from tickets.com and and CoB was left of the ticket i got robbed damnit, who else is goin to this show

bobvex said:
you traitor to the great american burger. . .you preach white castle and then put Mcdickolds in yoru sig. . .

send me a sack of Whities. . .12 of em. . .

dammit bob. for that you get none!!!

not sure what this has to do with WC or MickD.
8124.jpg