I got something to say (Misfits thread)

Oblivious Maximus

I am the worm
Nov 5, 2003
Serving time in the middle of nowhere
I KILLED YOUR BABY TODAY!

Any other Misfits feinds here? The Misfits are one of the greatest bands ever. Their music was catchy as hell, yet they could kick your ass at the same time with fast as fuck hardcore punk. They could turn up the melody in a song like "Hybred Moments" then pummel you with a song like "Death Comes Ripping". Danzig's voice was great. The man can carry a tune, and he sounded like a hardcore Elvis. The campy B-horror movie lyrics were awesome too. A lot of people shit on the Graves era stuff but I'm a big fan of the "American Psycho" album. Now, well... Jerry Only seems to be an admiror of Scott Ian and is trying to be the biggest jew as possible by marketing anything he can that has the Fiend on it. Oh well, I seen them live with the Project 1950 line up and Only can still go. Not a bad singer I might add. So this thread is for all things Misfits. Post your general opinion on the 'Fits, favorite tunes, live experences, ect... I've got a ton of favorite songs, but some of my favs include:

Astro Zombies
Hybred Moments
Last Caress
Some Kinda Hate
Death Comes Ripping
Skulls
We Are 138
American Psycho
Dig Up Her Bones

I dig all there shit even the graves years but Jerry is reaching to hard to keep the band alive. When his brother left it was over for me..........

Im a huge Fits fan, Jerrys recent statement said the new album will be as good as Earth AD or something like that. Overmerchandised? yes, but i have bought alot of it to. Graves era was good, The lineup of Jerry, Dez, and Robo is decent. But NOTHING compared to Doyle joining Danzig on stage for a 30 minute Misfits set. The croud went nuts. and man, Glenn can still belt out those tunes as good as ever.
Gas, you see the Samhain live video yet?

gaschamber said:
i got the box set video, and ive seen one other bootleg samhain vid, thats all though...is there a new one?

i was at tower records and they had a live Samhain video, i dont think its the one from the box set, i only saw that once once. but I could be wrong.

Whats everyones thoughts of the 3 faces of Danzig dolls coming out?

gaschamber said:
didnt know about em...is one of the dolls gonna come with a black eye knocked out on the floor? hahahahaha

Glen Danzig, the man with the chin of a 12 year old girl. I've hit pregnant women harder than the punch he got...