I had another wonderful dream about Opeth!

Jerkface

New Metal Member
May 9, 2003
Visit site
It was weird, it took place where the other one left off. I had just married every member of Opeth, and I got to see each one of them in their wedding gowns. Mikael looked so pretty! Then we went on our honeymoon to Sweden! Next thing I know, all the Opeth members were popping out beautiful babies, 7 in all, and I named each one after an Opeth album! Orchid was the oldest, Damnation was the youngest, and so forth. They even came out of the wombs wearing Opeth shirts, I screamed with joy! Then Mommy came over and we all danced and sang to Opeth again with the babies, and Mommy said she loves how there are never any swear words in any Opeth song, so now I love Opeth even more! Then I made Mikael sing to me with his acoustic guitar and I was in heaven!

I love my Opeth babies! Each one is so cute in their own way! I already have them listening to only soft Opeth songs constantly! I figured I'd start them off listening to the best songs Opeth have to offer! Then the Opeth guys would come home from a hard day of work and I'd cook them dinner and watch Opeth bootleg live shows until we fell asleep listening to my CDR of soft Opeth songs that I love so much! Tomorrow I think I'll post on the Opeth board all day long with my Opeth babies, starting polls about Mikael's chest hair and if other Mommies like Opeth as much as mine!

Then I woke up, but it was the most wonderful dream I ever had!

gay1.jpg

Sounds disturbing, and just fucking WRONG to me. Get your head checked out man, you know you need to when I'm the one saying that.