i hate nickelback

i think it's basically a given that everyone should hate nickelback, and you should have to state so if you LIKE nickelback, not the reverse. like me making a thread called "i breathe air".

Nickelback rocks man! I love their tight and very original grooves, they are a completely unique outfit! Their lyrics speak to my soul, man, they are very heartfelt and totally honest! Yeah! Nickelback rules dude, you are just jealous of their earthen purity!

When I woke up yesterday, I had that damn "Milkshake" song stuck in my head. I think it must have been playing in my dream or something, because I haven't heard it since a few days before that. Or maybe my milkshake brings all the boys to the yard, and I don't even realize it yet.

I dont get shitty songs in my head because I never listen to radio.... and I guess i hang around a lot of people with good music taste as well, which helps.

Yeah, all you Nickelback haters can go to hell! You don't know true beauty, bunch of fag music listeners. Who do you think you are Baliset!? You think you know music!? What the hell like to see you do better!