I have a proposal for the board, please view it and vote

Was Stultus killed by a suicide bomber?

• Total voters

xfer

I JERK OFF TO ARCTOPUS
Nov 8, 2001
New York City
www.geocities.com
Since it has been several months (since October) since Stultus stopped posting, and since he stopped so suddenly, can we have him legally declared "killed by a suicide bomber"?

Because it would bring some closure to the board. And it would also let us talk around about how somebody who posted on our board was killed by a suicide bomber. Which would be really cool.

If he ever comes back, we can make another poll thread about whether to accept that he's alive or if he has to stay dead.

you know, i think we should be allowed to resurrect posting accounts from the dead once people fall to the wayside and then post through them. like channeling the dead.

it'd come in handy sometimes, or at least be more entertaining than most threads I start.

i can't help thinking there's some correlation between this thread and the ego sum preppy thread... along the lines of there not being able to be an 'ego sum stultus' thread for Latin reasons, yet alex wanted to fit the claim of being stultus into the board somehow...? This is weird.

Between your Stultus/ego sum preppy connexions and your Garfield/Peter Venkmen connexions, I think you are spending a lot of time thinking about the HIDDEN STRUCTURES of reality. You should read Foucault's Pendulum.