I have an interview with Fox Cable Networks tomorrow!...

Maideneer

Hardly working
Feb 21, 2002
Mariah Carey's panties
Visit site
Finally, a real live interview with a really good company. I've been tearing my hair out looking for at least someone to contact me back about a position. The position I am interviewing for is a Sales Administration Assistant.

Job Description:

The following opportunity is available with the Sales Administration department of Fox Cable Networks in New York City, NY.

Responsibilities:
Entering sales orders, processing make goods and revisions to orders. Resolving invoice and payment discrepancies. Answering phones. Preparing pending reports daily for sales. Printing and distributing contracts daily to sales. Filing and matching contracts to orders.

Experience:
Entry-level college grad or up 1 year of television background preferred. Traffic background helpful.

Qualifications:
Good communication skills, organized, work well under pressure, team player, willing to learn, reliable and good PC skills

Would you believe it? They are practically begging for my presence! Dear Lord, give me a job! It will be mine. Oh yes, it will be mine!

Yes, good luck :)

There's a Fox Kids office not far from where I work, keep thinking it'd be cool to work there :) But I'm in 'American' mode these days... :lol:

Come to think of it, I got a call for a job interview this morning. It was for some management type position for some place. All I really knew was that they started out paying $650/week and they said I was just the kind of person they wanted when I called them last week asking about the position. I would have taken the interview but an hour earlier I got a call back from the regional owner of Builders Sales and Service and he has a place to send me for work for awhile. I've worked for them quite a bit the last few years and I really like them. They are good to me. I asked the chick who called me from the other place if this was a thing I could call back about during the winter if I had time off and she said it was and she would like that.

I have a feeling that $650 a week would translate into 10 bucks an hour and thats just not acceptable to me when I have BS+S calling wanting me back.