i have never seen a horoscope be more totally wrong in my whole life

minxnim

meow
Aug 2, 2002
Visit site
Life is good. You're happy to be in the middle of everything. Your body is comfortable, and events are going your way. Invite guests into your world of emotional well-being, because from where you sit now, the future looks brilliant. This also means that you're in no hurry and can enjoy subtlety. The hungers that you choose to indulge are more delicate than ravenous. A gentle, wordless touch on the arm speaks volumes to someone who already knows where you are and what you're going through. Romance, friendship and business connections are all priceless at this vital moment.

no wonder i never read these things.
gentle, wordless touch my ass.

www.astro.com isn't a bad site.

it takes into account your actual date of birth, as well as time of birth, and location. it's also very very detailed. i guess it's somewhat accurate. i'm an avid reader of horoscopes because i have to admit that they are interesting, but i'm not sure if i actually believe in them.

critical eyeDuring this time you are concerned with one area that others might consider rather abstract, and that is your identity. You tend to dwell on your sense of personal isolation, loneliness, difficulties in relationships and other depressing thoughts. Clearly you need a dose of positive thinking and cheering up. It is important to remember that your troubles are probably more apparent than real, no matter how real or significant they seem. Assuming that you can control your negative thinking, this influence does give you the advantage of a sharp, critical eye. You can see what is wrong with a situation immediately and make the necessary changes to correct it then and there. But don't dwell on the flaws, just note and correct them.
t121.gif

Frighteningly accurate, but what really matters is that image would make a great avatar if cut in half and scaled down! :)