i have thoughts about getting a tatto

Metal_dude

Crusader
Oct 30, 2005
Stockholm Sweden
and i have come up with an idea.

Tatto.jpg

what do you think?

it is in need of some color change do the yellow eagle dont match the silverblack skull =)

Hey, Metaldude! Why not have the 'proper' Saxon eagle (not the pigeon!). It's silver aswell!!

Do a example for us mate! I reckon that would look good.

Go for it mate.

But I have to agree with Pax, the logo's don't go together.

What about re-working Saxonized avatar, and instead of the White rose of Yorkshire, work in the Swedish flag???

If you are gonna get one seriously think about the design and where you are going to have it.,they dont wash off! Some people these days still judge people just because they have tattoos.(employers etc)I have a complete sleeve on my right arm,my left arm is an ongoing project and i have my chest done and an Iron Maiden Eddie(Killers) on my calf.But they can all be covered up when neccasary.Find a reputable tattooist one that has been established for some time ask too see their portfolios of work they have done, and make sure they are health registered with the local authority.Of course the other thing is they are bloody expensive and they bloody hurt(and if anyone tells you otherwise they are a liar)Hope i have'nt put you off getting one,but so many people rush into getting one and regret it after a while.I don't regret any of mine and they are always a good talking point whenever i go to gigs.

well, some girls need that stuff on their backside above the ass in order to impress some ghetto-boys

they feel irresistible then :)

it´s called "bitch-stamp" or "ass-vignette" :lol:

when you f... them from behind with your shaved cock that looks like a turkey cock pimps an ass-antler :p

somehow these ass-antlers remind me of my excessive jägermeister-time i had with some dudes OMG

stay as you are dude - be a man and not an advertising pillar :saint:

in case that you are incorrigible be inspired:

-> Tattoo & Bodyart - Tattoovorlagen, Tattoomotive, Tattooflash

-> TattooSymbol.com | All of the Tattoo Symbols

1li4.jpg

2cy0.jpg

3ze7.jpg

4jz4.jpg

5ef1.jpg

6fk7.jpg

7uw5.jpg

8sp6.jpg