I have to know...

wel i think emo actually means Emotive but ppl think it means Emotional and let me see, emo music? shit lik my chemical romance and the used and fall out boy etc etc...

wel some emo stuf i can stand lik panic at the disco (every1 dont hate me for it) lol and some other bands but shit lik the used and gay boys lik my chemical romance needs to be burned at the stake im tellin ya, they are shite!!!

yeah i don't no about the rest of you, but i can honestly say that i enjoy my chemical romances new album "the black parade". sure i am not a fan of there previous two albums but give the damn album a chance, they have changed in a very good way.

yeah i don't no about the rest of you, but i can honestly say that i enjoy my chemical romances new album "the black parade". sure i am not a fan of there previous two albums but give the damn album a chance, they have changed in a very good way.

agreed and agreed

from what I can tell. Whether bands properly fall into "emo" status or not "emo" is the lastest popular trend. Guys singing horrible high pitches often seems to be the go. But the genre (if I call it that) covers or has infiltrated all kinds of contemporary music like hard core / scremo / punk /alternative / pop / nu-metal / rock e.t.c
It used to be more associated with punk style but is covers alot of music lately