I have two extra tix to the 03-24 show...

dano1427

Mar 17, 2003
Concord, Ca.
Due to a scheduling SNAFU, I have two extra tix to the March 24 show with Redemption...

I'm feeling generous, so, I'm giving these away, no questions asked, with a caveat:

I'd prefer giving these to folks who may may not have the opportunity to go, or just can't swing the cost of a trip + two tix.

PM me a quick blurb as to why you want these two tix, and I'll pick on Sunday nite (March 18) who gets them.

--dan

I think they should have to guess the setlist :heh:

Seriously Dan this is very cool of you.

Due to a scheduling SNAFU, I have two extra tix to the March 24 show with Redemption...

I'm feeling generous, so, I'm giving these away, no questions asked, with a caveat:

I'd prefer giving these to folks who may may not have the opportunity to go, or just can't swing the cost of a trip + two tix.

PM me a quick blurb as to why you want these two tix, and I'll pick on Sunday nite (March 18) who gets them.

--dan

Grrr...I received no blurbs, so I may have to do something else with them...

I have a feeling guessing the set list is going to be tough, as there may be some interesting stuff that's going to be played...

-dan

I will make good use of them then. I think everyone was just covering the bases early and probably just have it covered.

And have something rare for you in return becuase you were so generous.

send me a private message and I will fill you in OK.

Grrr...I received no blurbs, so I may have to do something else with them...

I have a feeling guessing the set list is going to be tough, as there may be some interesting stuff that's going to be played...

-dan

Hey!

I will travel to the concert from Mexico but I don't have tickets yet because the system only accepts credit cards issued in USA and Canada!
Do I have a chance??