I heard that...

Originally posted by revenge drama
50% were nazi.

That´s bullshit!!!

Don´t believe everything you hear! ;)

mar_banner2.jpg

This statistic is pure nonsense, where have you heard it? :confused:
Sure you can find some shitheads everywhere, also among Hypo fans. I remember an interview with Peter, I've read, where he speaks about the tour with Immortal this year, at one concert in France, there have really been some nazis in the audience (lifting their arms for the "Hitler Gruß"), Peter was so fed up, that he wanted to leave the stage,but then he decided to go on and ignore them, because the majority of the people were "normal" fans.
:Shedevil:

This is all a joke. Please not that the projekt War where all about nazi stuff, the booklet cointains ironcrosses and lots of nazicrosses, but have no fear. this is also a joke, not the booklet thing, the crosses are real, but it's a joke from tägtgren and his friends.

I think the shitty math calculations lend themselves to the fact that this is a joke, but it seems like there's a trend all of a sudden in accusing extreme bands of being Nazis. Unleashed was recently under the gun for supposedly being Nazi, and several bands since then have also been accused. Pretty ridiculous.

This is pretty funny, but all kidding aside:

There's no way Hypocrisy is into Nazism, they are waaaaaaaaaaay too nice to the fans. I've never seen a group more thankful of their fans and just overall really enthusiastic toward a crowd. It was a real melting pot of fans too, all sorts of skin color everywhere.

Two groups that have a ton of skinhead fans are Slayer and Danzig. I don't understand the Danzig appeal, but I really REALLY don't get the Slayer appeal, since Tom Araya isn't even sort of white!

One weird thing to take note of though, although i 'm sure it's coincidental-add an "N" to Tom's last name and you get Arayan, which i guess could be distorted as implying Aryan. And of course the Angel of Death is a reference to one of the Nazi Doctors (Mengele? Not sure), but i really doubt Slayer are actual Nazis.

Never heard of that N thing, but that makes sense. Except that he's from Belize, and not very white. :) I know that Hanneman and King are atheists, Araya is a [space] theist, and the revolving drum stool is ______, but I highly doubt that any are Nazi.

The Angel of Death reference yes (I can't remember that damn doctor's name either), but I still don't get the mass skinhead appeal. Also a lot of Mexican guys like Slayer, even the non-metal ones. Maybe that is the point to Slayer's existence: create harmony and balance across disparate races and points of view. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Not so long ago God Dethroned played here in Switzerland. There were three guys standing in the first row and when the band came out they strated to lift the arms (doing that "Hitler Gruss"). No, this time the band didn´t think of leaving the stage, no!!! They smiled at those fucking nazis!!! :mad: :mad:

Talking about Slayer. Yes, the doctor´s name was Mengele. And some of the guys from the band has got a dog who´s named after one of those famous nazis (can´t remember the name right now).