... I hope this isn't true.

Journeyman14

Get your ass to mars!
Sep 13, 2008
http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=110779

AVENGED SEVENFOLD and BULLET FOR MY VALENTINE are rumored to be in talks to take part in next year's North American Gigantour — the acclaimed traveling heavy music festival launched by MEGADETH mainman Dave Mustaine.

No official announcement has yet been made regarding the lineup of the fourth edition of Gigantour, which will once again feature MEGADETH in the headlining slot."

3 - 2 - 1...

*shitstorm*

Hehe, and the discussion of EMO keeps going on. Personally I don't think BFMV and A7X are a good combination with Megadeth (subjective, because I don't like 'em), but if that's what they want...
the die hards will probably show up anyway and the so called "emokids" will be attending as well, so they'll make their money.

They had emo kids on Gigantour this year - Evile remember? :lol:

but seriously, it looks like Mustaine is trying to be cool wit da kidz again. By taking shite trendy wank bands on tour with him.

Ginger douche.

oh for fucks sake, FUCK OFF METALCORE NO-ONE LIKES YOU BUT CUNTS :mad:
I thought it was bad enough this year with Blowjob for a Cowboy although Evile and Megadeth definately made up for it
I wish some of these bands would hang themselves, the music scene in general is dilute enough

It'll only be in america (unfortunately where I am) and it's 100% rumor, but I fucking pray it's not true. BMFV isn't that bad (their fans are fucking awful, at least they have a decent guitar player) but A7X has to be the shittiest thing to come from america since, I don't even know what. Their new album is the album god forgot.

It'll only be in america (unfortunately where I am) and it's 100% rumor, but I fucking pray it's not true. BMFV isn't that bad (their fans are fucking awful, at least they have a decent guitar player) but A7X has to be the shittiest thing to come from america since, I don't even know what. Their new album is the album god forgot.

Limp Bizkit was shittier than A7X.

I really thought mustaine couldnt take out those two bands....it just isnt something he would do, I think. Thank god it isnt actually happening.