I just bought a playstation 3.

Well I loved the Ninja Gaiden for Xbox (the first xbox) and ended up beating that shit on hard or whatever because I liked it so much.

I liked the metal gear from the PS1 game (I think it was MGS).

Assasins creed was my brothers pick.

Mercenaries for xbox (again the first xbox) was fantastic.

That is the reason for the picks.

Hahahaha, if you've only played the first MGS (and not 2 and 3), you are gonna be SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO lost in 4. But have fun with the good graphics and gameplay, even if the story will go straight over your head! (hell, I still haven't quite figured it out, and I'm an MGS LUNATIC :loco: )

Naw I played 2 and 3. I kind of didn't like 3 all that much though (didn't care for the "jungle" idea).

The ones that I have played are:

Metal Gear Solid (PS1)
Metal Gear Solid Twin Snakes (Gamecube) <---- I know this was a remake, but they did it well.
Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons Of Liberty (PS2)
Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater (PS2)

So I should be able to understand the story :D.

im an xbox360 guy personally, but the games are the same. i dont play games much, allthough i have a decent collection. im hooked on Call Of Duty 4. I recently found it, i thought i threw it away because my son was chewing on it. hahaha. he went right for the good stuff! anyway, i found it a couple days ago and it worked!! id suggest grabbing that game!!! i dont like any other game in the COD series, as i hate ww2 games.
anyway dude,glad you dropped the wii and youre on to a ps3!:headbang:

As an owner of both systems, I can say that every single good friend of mine who owns a 360 (including me, I'm my own best friend :D) has had it fail at least once - thank god for the 3-year warranty, but that only covers the specific red-ring of death, there are a host of other problems that can occur that are only covered for one year after purchase time (like mine was, a general GPU issue). And I definitely prefer the PS3 as a system (in terms of its UI and controller, cuz the XBOX controller makes my hands all sweaty, though I prefer its triggers for straight-up shooters)

Yeah I've had several friends go through 2 or 3 360's also and all of them have switched over to PS3 recently. Kinda funny how that's going on.

Microsoft finally acknowledged they think they know why so many systems are fucked. They had a press release only a few weeks ago about it.

my xbox is running 2year without any problem, none of my friends have had a box die.

heard of alot of problem with the ps3, it died for some just after the 1 year warranty was over etc. and its to power consuming for watching blue rays only...
+ not enough good exclusives so far (man it was released 3 years ago...)

waiting for infamous and god of war 3...

Hahahaha, if you've only played the first MGS (and not 2 and 3), you are gonna be SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO lost in 4. But have fun with the good graphics and gameplay, even if the story will go straight over your head! (hell, I still haven't quite figured it out, and I'm an MGS LUNATIC :loco: )

Yeah, I played MGS number 1 on PS1 and it was awesome, so I picked up MGS4 too. I was a little lost on the story, but I sorta kinda put it together by the end. I loved the game.

So I didn't play MGS2 or 3, but I did play through the original "Metal Gear" on NES back in the day. I remember thinking it was so intense and had awesome graphics! :lol:

metal_gear.jpg