I just couldn't take it anymore - had to jam a bit!

Mr Toast

Threadslayer
Aug 1, 2002
www.mrtoast.com
I'm involved in a rather extensive home remodeling project on my house, which has pretty much the entire thing taken apart. This was necessary as the former owners soaked the floors pretty good (particle board + water= people falling through floor). So far the only thing I have done is the bathroom, which is a good thing - showering with the garden hose just isn't much fun. The rest of the house is in varying stages of completion - I finished the floors and framed in the walls a while ago, but need to start on the kitchen, put up some new paneling, and so forth. This makes things interesting as most of my stuff is in storage at the moment...

Well, today I woke up and just had to make some music. So after I did some yard work (pesky weeds anyways) I ran to the storage shed and grabbed my Yamaha keyboard and portable desktop computer system. I then set them up in the house. I put the keyboard on my really cool multi-angle folding ladder (makes an awesome looking keyboard stand!) and set my portable on a board laying across two sawhorses. I then proceeded to start making noise... I even recorded some stuff so I could listen to it afterwords and ponder how to make it better (burned it onto an audio CD). When the creative urge strikes, I have learned, you best go with it!
:D

So it was good to do some jamming again!!! I wish I could finish my remodeling project faster, but I have another couple of months before I can even hope at this point...
o_O

Dustin said:
Right on! I personally thought the tracks that you recorded and showed us at the studio while visiting Utah were excellent!

Remodeling? does this mean your going to be staying in Tennessee for a bit longer?

\m/
Dsutin

I have been delayed... but only temporarily!

I have thrown together a few new song ideas, and recorded some new bits to enhance my existing songs (whenever I get a chance to get back to these). And I figured out a few things about my Yamaha too... the manual is quite long - 127+ pages!
o_O