I just found a Lethal Rehearsal tape (MP3'S INSIDE)

that Through the Flesh tune is great ... do you have a proper recording of it?

got it ... dude that songs thrashes so hard !!!
there has to be a way to push Lethal a little more out there ... some more promo ... you got something there.

oh yeah ... you are not in it anymore .. forgot :loco:

but seriously, the way the band gels musically is pretty amazing.
thrash metal is not easy to make it sound good and bad examples usually sound disjointend and like players are not playing together ... but there is almost major league sound coming from these tunes

I agree with lurch. Some top notch shit. I watch the video for Fire Reigns the sky more than once a day (simply cause it's the only quality recording I have of the song (and of lethal as a whole ).

flawless = win.

And listening to the kickassness.... I'll be ordering like 6 copies of the full length when it comes out, gonna sell it to my buddies (for what I paid for it). Spreading the word!!!!

hey PJ, pulled the new Flotsam today to give it some spins ... first two tracks so far are ... meh, at best. What are "the" tracks on this?

Yeah, these tunes thrash till death. Say, I take it that footbalm, at the beginning of "Deliverance," thought he was going to jump into "Fire Reigns the Sky"? If so: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ich habe not heard these yet, downloading!
Lethal news are that I sent the cover shitz to the label for the 7" two days ago, waiting for him to win the lottery to fund the release
Also Through Your Flesh will be released on some spanish compilation tape but I plan on not telling anyone because I'll have to dub my copies from a master CD myself :)'
All kind words appreciated and stuff too yes yes.

EDIT. FUCK THIS IS FAST! and yeah, I probably thought we were gönna play fire reigns :)